Monday, April 29, 2013

Starting up a Class Website

One of the extremely helpful components of this class is getting the exposure to a variety of online tools. I came across Weebly and after becoming frustrated with other sites that made me pay to create my own site (arghhh!) I found this wonderful tool! I felt Weebly was very simple, clean lined, and user friendly. Here's a peek at my new class website. It's a complete work in progress but my goal is to get it up and running over the summer so that it is ready for the new school year. Please don't be shy, I would love suggestions!


1 comment:

  1. Samantha, I was on Feedly and came across this blog post again. The Weebly template you used for this project seems excellent for an arts magnet. Are you going to continue this site? You can let me know in 570.

    ReplyDelete